With an entire continent of gregarious Spanish-speaking locals to chat
with, you don’t want to be limited to ‘gringo lingo’ – and you’ll find
that revving up your eres e·res (r’s) and grunting out your jotas
kho·tas (j’s) is fun.
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation! Lonely Planet Phrasebooks have been connecting travellers and locals for over a quarter of a century - this phrasebooks cover more than any other publisher!
- Order the right meal with its menu decoder
- Never get stuck for words with its 3500-word two-way dictionary
- It makes language easy with short cuts, key phrases & common Q&As
- Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture & manners
- Small size, easy to carry!
Coverage includes: Basics, Practical, Social, Safe Travel, Food!
This book covers the local Spanish of: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Edition: Paperback (272 pages), 2012.
Dimensions: 92mm x 140mm
|Number of pages||272|
Lonely Planet Phrasebook & Dictionnary - Latin American Spanish - 6th Edition
- Author: Lonely Planet
- Product Code: 9781742201870
- Availability: In Stock