Time-worn but magnificent, dilapidated but dignified, fun yet maddeningly frustrating - Cuba is a country of indefinable magic.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Cuba, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus an Old Havana walking tour, a colour Architecture feature, an Outdoor Adventures guide, and essays on music and dance
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Havana, Artemisa Provinces, Mayabeque Provinces, Isla de la Juventud, Pinar del Río Province, Matanzas Province, Cienfuegos Province, Villa Clara Province, Sancti Spíritus Province, Ciego de Ávila Province, Camagüey Province, Las Tunas Province, Holguín Province, Granma Province, Santiago de Cuba Province, Guantánamo Province, Understand Cuba and Survival Guide.
|Number of pages||330|
|Additional Info||72 maps included|
Lonely Planet Guide Book - Cuba - 8th Edition
- Author: Lonely Planet
- Product Code: 9781743216781
- Availability: In Stock