100% Arabica Coffee Beans from the Escambray mountains near Cumanayagua, Cuba.
Roast your own Coffee for maximum freshness! We can provide you with a Home Roasting machine that takes 10 minutes to roast 250g.
Cuba Directo is delighted to offer our first own brand Cuban Coffee. After a lot of hard work, we finally sourced from Cumanayagua in the Escambray mountains. what we think is the perfect cup of coffee - Cuban Serrano Lavado Arabica organically shade grown coffee from the slopes of the Escambray mountains near Cumanayagua at an altitude of approximately 800 metres. It can’t get much more exotic than this!
A smooth coffee that gives you a Buzz. Perfect for that morning ‘Get up and Go’. Ideal for Espresso machines, Cafetieres or Filters.
Cupping notes - Rich body, balanced acidity, unique flavour, characteristics of tobacco smokiness & roasted nuts, hint of cocoa in finish.
Feel good knowing that this coffee is sustainably grown and packed in biodegradable and compostable bags.
• Origin: Cumanayagua, Cuba
• Roast: Unroasted green beans. A medium roast is preferred for this coffee
• Size: 250gs (please note that the expected weight loss once the beans have been roasted is between 15% - 20%)
• Format: Whole Green Coffee Beans
• Ethically sourced from farms dedicated to natural methods of cultivation
CubaDirecto - Serrano Lavado Exotico - Green Coffee Beans 250g
- Product Code: cc21
- Availability: In Stock